– 1 glass of softened butter
– 1 glass of granulated sugar
– 4 eggs (at room temperature)
– 1 packet of vanilla
– 2 3/4 cups of flour
– 1 packet of baking powder
– 1 glass of milk
-1 cup softened butter
-4 cups powdered sugar
-1 pack of vanillin
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-6 tablespoons of cream
– Start preheating the oven at 180 degrees. Prepare
the round cake molds (there will be 2 pieces) and wrap
them with baking paper.
– Add the oil and sugar in a large bowl. Start whisking
for 5 minutes. Then add the eggs one by one and
continue whisking. Then add the vanilla and milk.
– Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
Add it into the buttery mixture. And keep whisking.
– Take the mixture into the cake molds and bake for
-Add the ingredients for the cream one by one, and
whisk with a medium speed hand mixer for 5 minutes.
When its consistency becomes thicker, it is ready.
– Spread the cream on your cake, which will be the first
layer, with the help of a spatula and put your other cake
on it. Finally, cover the top of the cake with cream. And
use the confectionery for decoration. Bon Appetite