A delicious winter cookie as the winter arrives
WINTER COOKIE WITH CINNAMON AND CLOVE
• 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup of butter (softened)
• 1 egg • Half a pack of vanilla
• 1.5-2 glasses of flour
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• Half a teaspoon of clove powder
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Put the candies, egg and vanilla in a large bowl and start whisking.
• Then add flour, cinnamon, clove powder, baking powder and salt. When starting to knead, add the butter.
• Leave the dough covered in the refrigerator to cool for 1-1.5 hours.
• Shape the resting dough with cookie molds
• Put your dough to greased paper, bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Bon Appetit 🙂