Italian cuisine has a wide range. When we speak of pasta, you can find pastas with a wide range of varieties served in different ways such as penne, spaghetti, linguine, fusilli and lasagna. In addition, every region in Italy has different tastes. The source types of pasta and spaghetti in every region in Italy vary based on crops grown in that region. Especially in the southern part of Italy, it is possible to find pasta diversified with products grown such as capers, pepper, olive and olive oil. You can also see that sea food is mainly used in pasta and pizzas.
And of course, it has a cuisine with a wide variety of coffee and dessert accompanying meals. We must not forget one of the most important desserts which is perfect tiramisu prepared with espresso basis. The important part is, good tiramisu is prepared with a good-quality coffee. Well, let me give you the recipe of tiramisu.
Easy Tiramüsü (For 6)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractMethod:
- 2 cups espresso
- 1 pack ladyfinger
- Cocoa powder for decoration
- Mix cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- And then add Mascarpone cheese and continue mixing.
- Soak ladyfingers into the coffee. Place them on the bottom of a square plate toN prepare the first layer.
- Add half of the mixture on the ladyfingers. Follow the same procedure for the second layer.
- And then keep your dessert in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours. In the end, youcan sprinkle cocoa powder and serve. • Bon Appetite