Amsterdam, the city of freedom, is unique for its large and untouched history. It may not be known for its food and yet you need to try some of the most unique and delicious tastes it offers. From croquettes to stroopwafels and cookies, Amsterdam is a paradise for fast food and will definitely knock you off your feet. With a dynamic social life ongoing in the streets, having tasty snacks day&night is vital. Thus, they love delicious snacks, easy to digest but hard to forget. Most people may dream of stroopwafels but one among all may be your favorite snacks of your enjoyable gatherings.
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams flour
- 700 ml beef bouillon
- 30 grams fresh onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 400 grams cooked meat, shredded
For the breading
- 50 grams flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- Melt the butter in a pan and add flour slowly and stir into a thick paste.
- Add the stock and let the roux absorb the liquid.
- Add the onion, parsley and minced meat and mix until you have a thick sauce.
- Put it into the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Make small balls, roll through the flour, then the egg and breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate the balls.
- And then fry your bitterballen balls until golden.