Bermuda has already enchanted us in many ways and still we have not finished exploring it. This marvelous country, a mixture of many cultures offers us more than just history and tradition. You must have heard many times from your grandmothers that, a taste stays longer than anything else in your mind. Once you taste something, no matter what is the story, a taste will stay there for the rest of your life.
It is what will remain from your journey to Bermuda. A priceless harmony of bitter and sweet, on a cracker and cream cheese, winks at you.
3 cups red pepper
1 cup green pepper
1/4 cup jalapeño pepper
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 package pectin*
5 cups white sugar
- Finely chop peppers and place into a large saucepan, mix apple cider vinegar and pectin, cook over high heat.
- At the boiling point add sugar, cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat and remove the foams.
- Put the mixture in jars.
- Pour some water into the saucepan and put the jars on it.
- And then add some water to make sure water covers the jars completely and heat for a while.
- Finally remove the jars and close them tightly and leave it for cooling.