Are you ready to travel to Bermuda with its charming nature, cultural richness and mysterious stories? You most probably guess there are some stages you must pass. Let’s begin with visa, if you like. Actually, there are some simple steps you can follow:
· For example, you should have a passport which is valid for 6 months more and make sure you have 2 empty pages for Bermuda.
· Let’s not forget to fill in the application form.
· Documents requested are varied based on your occupation. Still, photocopy of IDs, 2 biometrical photos, reservation documents for your flights or accommodation are basic for all.
· For other documents, you can check your category and follow the instructions given by the visa office.
· As Bermuda does not have any Consulate or Embassy in Turkey, British Consulate/Embassy is the authority to carry out your visa operations.
· If you are lucky, your visa will be ready in 3-5 weeks. Still, you are highly recommended to apply 2 months prior to your travel.
Now that you are ready to embark on, all you need to do is to see who will look after the pets!