3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1,5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1 sp whole milk
Instructions for Cake:
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place 10-12 muffin cups on a tray.
– Mix pumpkin puree, egg, sugar and oil in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder, spices and salt and mix the mixture.
– Then add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk it smoothly. (Doing the whisking process continuously ensures that the materials fit together better.)
– Put the doughs evenly into muffin cups with the help of a ladle. Bake the cakes at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Cake is Ready.
Instructions for Cream:
– Whisk the cream cheese and softened butter at room temperature in a bowl with the help of a mixer smoothly.
While whisking, start slowly adding the powdered sugar. Then add the milk and continue whisking. When the consistency is smooth and thick, it is creamy.
Shape it with the help of a spatula or by adding the cream on the cake if you are going to shape the cream. (You can add brown sugar for decoration if you want) And your Pumpkin Cupcake is now ready 🙂